Solaris 10

From: Ralf Wildenhues
Subject: Solaris 10
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 17:27:23 +0100

Does anyone have time and access and is willing to try out branch-1-5
Libtool on just-released Solaris 10 within the next couple of days?

It'd be great if we could integrate any necessary (simple) patches
before releasing 1.5.12 (due this weekend).

Testing either of branch-2-0 and HEAD of Libtool would also be great,
esp. as the enhanced test coverage is bound to show more failures.
With branch-1-5, I'd actually expect no failures (while with the other
branches there are a couple of open Solaris issues).

Regards,