this is cool soft

From: Ransom
Subject: this is cool soft
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2005 03:57:00 -0700

Buy Quality Software on the Lowest Possible Price!

Why our prices such low? Because the software versions that we sell are OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) which means you will receive the installation CDs only (they do not come in their original retail packing and do not include the manual). Why pay hundreds dollars more when you can get exactly the same but cheaper? You don't have to pay that much for the fancy box and manuals.

Our Price Retail price You Save
MS Windows XP Professional with(SP2) $65 $200 $135
Microsoft Office 2003 Professional $90 $300 $210
Adobe Photoshop 8.0/CS $80 $500 $420
Adobe Acrobat 7.0 Professional $120 $530 $410
Adobe Pagemaker 7.0 $75 $400 325
Adobe Premiere Pro 1.5 $150 $640 $490
Macromedia Studio MX 2004 $140 $980 $840
Corel Designer 10 $90 $300 $210
Panda Titanium Antivirus 2005 $20 $60

$40

SEE MORE SOFTWARE ON OUR SITE...