ltdl on win32/visual c?

From: Andreas Jellinghaus
Subject: ltdl on win32/visual c?
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 09:07:54 +0100

Hi,

does anyone successfully use ltdl on win32/visual c?
is that even possible and supported?

background: years ago someone in the opensc project
wrote "scdl.[ch]", a mini library to load and use
shared objects/plugins on all plattforms. I only
know the name "libltdl" but I guess it does the
same thing, so I'm evaluating whether or not libltdl
could be used as replacement. on *ix opensc is build
the normal automake/conf/libtool/... way, on win32
we use hand written "Makefile.mak" files with nmake
and the command line tools from visual c. OpenSC is
licensed under LGPL, so that should be fine.

Thanks for your help.

Regards, Andreas