Please Restore Your Account Access

From: Support paypal
Subject: Please Restore Your Account Access
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 17:36:22 +0100

Dear Paypal valued member,

Due to concerns, for the safety and integrity of the paypal
account we have issued this warning message.

It has come to our attention that your account information needs
to be updated due to inactive members, frauds and spoof reports.
If you could please take 5-10 minutes out of your online experience and renew
your records you will not run into any future problems with the online service.
However, failure to update your records will result in account suspension
This notification expires on March 30, 2005.

Once you have updated your account records your paypal account
service will not be interrupted and will continue as normal.

Please follow the link below and login to your account
and renew your account information

http://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_login-run

Sincerely,
Paypal customer department!