Surf & Beach Sportswear

From: star01
Subject: Surf & Beach Sportswear
Date: 06 Apr 2005 13:20:38 +0800

For more information about our products & ourselves, please visit our websites at http://www.tex-win.com, http://www.tex-po.com, http://www.sailing-po.com and http://www.hunting-po.com.

We are looking forward to developing our business in near future.

Thanks for your kind attention.

CONTACT :

Contact person:

Mr. Christopher Ho (Mob: (852) 9345 5790) http://www.tex-win.com

Mr. Ben Hui http://www.tex-po.com

Marketing & Exhibition Office:   Tex-po Limited

Room 1201, 12/F, Goodluck Industrial Centre, 808 Lai Chi Kok Road, Kowloon, Hong Kong, China

Tel: (852) 3187 7039  Fax: (852) 2742 6161  e.mail: address@hidden  Website: http://www.tex-win.com

Production Coordination Centre:   Texco Textile Factory

Flat 1808 Yi Jing Ge, De Hua Street, Xing Gang Xi Road, Guangzhou, Guangdong Province, China

Tel: (86) 20 3413 3123  Fax: (86) 20 3413 3123  e.mail: address@hidden Website: http://www.texcotextile.com

Garments Production Factory:   Texwin Garments Factory

Industrial Development Zone, Hengsan, Guangning City, Guangdong Province, China

Tel: (86) 758 8651529  Fax: (86) 758 8651342  e.mailaddress@hidden  Website : http://www.tex-po.com

Website: www.tex-win.comwww.tex-po.comwww.texcotextile.com / www.sailing-po.com / www.hunting-po.com

TEXPO - Introdução de produtos novos e de telas novas para a produção :

New Fabric for Your Products : NYLON PU !!!

Stock Sales - Promotional Sportswears : POLARFLEECE GILET !!!

Supreme Fabric for Lightweight Wears : COOLMAX !!!

New Fabric for Surf & Sailing Sportswears : MICROFIBRE PEACH !!!

Stock Sales - Hunting & Shooting Sportswears : ALL SEASON OUTFIT SHOOTING VEST !!!