Re: libltdl and make dist

From: Thomas Degris
Subject: Re: libltdl and make dist
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 22:08:49 +0200

Hello,

I tried with different versions of automake and libtool and I have the problem. I don't remember to have modified libltdl.

You can find all the files I use in the module satom of the Satom project of Savannah (https://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/satom/). The configure.ac file is directly accessible from:
http://savannah.nongnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/satom/satom/configure.ac?rev=1.41&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup

The command 'sh bootstrap' must be run for running automake, libtoolize, ... It supports version of aclocal/automake >=1.7. Don't hesitate to ask for questions or things to try, it is not my aim to just give my project and ask people to solve my problems.

Thank you very much,

Thomas

Ralf Wildenhues wrote:

Hi Thomas,