Our IT Services

From: Consultants
Subject: Our IT Services
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 08:09:35 -0700

Hi ,

        I hope things are going well at your company!

        This is my monthly check with you to see if I can help you with your current need for IT Consultants at your company?  CGT Consulting provides qualified contract consultants for your current projects. We maintain a base of deployable consultants in the areas of ERP, CRM, Wireless and Web-based technology, including .NET and Java languages. As you know, CGT Consulting draws from an immense in-house database of over 1 Million outside candidates.

        How can I be of service to you, at your company ? As an example, we have Consultants in the area of Project Managers, Analysts, Developers, QA Testers, Network technicians, .NET and Java Developers ... etc.

        We also offer offshore services in web development & maintenance, as well as database management & maintenance. Our hourly rates are in $25/hr - $50/hr range - Please ask me for more details.

Thank you.

Naren Mistry
CGT Consulting Inc.
Tel: (714) 572-0454

Emailed to: address@hidden

Anti-SPAM Policy Disclaimer:
mailto:address@hidden
Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U. S. Congress, mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a remove link for removal from our mailing list. If this e-mail is unsolicited, please accept our apologies and click on the following removal link: mailto:address@hidden or reply back with REMOVE in the SUBJECT with this email address: address@hidden

CGT Consulting Privacy Policy: www.cgt-consult.com/privacy To opt-out of future correspondence please click here--> mailto:address@hidden and Include: Remove: address@hidden In the body.   Can Spam Compliant