Out of Office AutoReply: {Virus} Re:

From: Oswald,Ruth
Subject: Out of Office AutoReply: {Virus} Re:
Date: Tue, 3 May 2005 16:17:53 -0400

I am out of the office until May 5, 2005.  If you are an undergraduate student with an advising question, email Ms. Peggy McCann (address@hidden).  If you are a graduate student with an advising question or would like information about our graduate programs in literacy education (including Reading Endorsement), email Dr. Evangeline Newton (address@hidden).   Otherwise, I will respond to your email sometime during the first week in May.  Thank you!  Dr. Oswald