Hosting Plans for your Site

From: Masterprohosting
Subject: Hosting Plans for your Site
Date: Sun, 8 May 2005 02:09:15 +0100

If you can't see this message Click Here!
Hosting Plans
We are internationally known by our competence, solidity and quality. We are always working to deserve your trust.
With Masterprohosting you have the opportunity to have a professional hosting at an affordable price. Please see below our hosting plans:

Personal Hosting

Main Characteristics:
- Bandwidth: 1 GB
- Subdomains: 0
- FTP accts: 1
- PHP v.4.3.9
- Cgi-bin (perl)
- MySQL Databases: 1
- FANTASTICO: 44 Scripts
- Cpanel
- E-mail anti-spam/anti-virus
- E-mail Autoresponders
- Webstats – 7 Programs

E-mails Accounts:
2 mails         Disk Space: 50 MB

Standart Hosting

Main Characteristics:
- Bandwidth: 4 GB
- Subdomains: unlimited
- FTP accts: unlimited
- PHP v.4.3.9
- Cgi-bin (perl)
- MySQL Databases: 1
- FANTASTICO: 44 Scripts
- Cpanel
- E-mail anti-spam/anti-virus
- E-mail Autoresponders: unlimited
- Webstats – 7 Programs

E-mails Accounts:
30 mails     Disk Space: 400 MB

Business Hosting

Main Characteristics:
- Bandwidth: 6 GB
- Subdomains: unlimited
- FTP accts: unlimited
- PHP v.4.3.9
- Cgi-bin (perl)
- MySQL Databases: 2
- FANTASTICO: 44 Scripts
- Cpanel
- E-mail anti-spam/anti-virus
- E-mail Autoresponders: unlimited
- Webstats – 7 Programs

E-mails Accounts:
60 mails     Disk Space: 600 MB

Supreme Hosting

Main Characteristics:
- Bandwidth: 10 GB
- Subdomains: unlimited
- FTP accts: unlimited
- PHP v.4.3.9
- Cgi-bin (perl)
- MySQL Databases: 3
- FANTASTICO: 44 Scripts
- Cpanel
- E-mail anti-spam/anti-virus
- E-mail Autoresponders: unlimited
- Webstats – 7 Programs
- NEW! Add-On Domains: 1

E-mails Accounts:
120 mails         Disk Space: 1 GB
The main characteristics of our hosting are: Security, Stability and Fastness.

Security

Access to the data center

Access to the data center floors is restricted to those holding military grade pass cards. Furthermore, complete access to our floor is only permitted by allowance from the security guards at the front desk, around the clock. You can be safe in the knowledge that only a handful of highly trained, level-three technicians will be allowed within close physical proximity to your server.

Equipment

Security is one of the most important elements in a data center. All of our routers and switches are the best-in-class.
Our servers, are internationally recognized as the best. In our data center we used innovative technology for extreme performance, outstanding scalability, reliability and security.

All the servers are protected with firewalls and anti-virus.

The data center has detection and fire suppression systems. The possibility of a fire was reduced to the minimum.

Monitoring

We have talent engineers working around the clock to ensure that our network and servers are operating at the most optimum state. We continually review our collected statistics and with very precise care and attention. We closely watch for traffic trends so that we can react with the proper routing adjustments and bandwidth additions. We have chosen a monitoring system that ensures a fast intervention from our staff if anything happens.

Stability

Power

The power systems in our data center are designed to run uninterrupted even in the unlikely event of a total power outage. All servers are fed with conditioned UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply) power that will run if utility power fails. The UPS power subsystem is "N+1" redundant with instantaneous fail over in case the primary UPS fails.

99,9% Uptime Guarantee

Our network and servers work 24/24 hours. The permanent monitoring and the equipment quality guarantees 99,9% uptime.

Fastness

Connectivity

Our connections are excellents: 2.488 Gbps! Your web site will load really fast.

Domain Names

If you don’t have a domain name click here!

If you already have a domain name but you want to have full control management over it, prog_id=ibmprodomainspl_id=116688" target="_blank" class="normalred">click here and gain one year free.

  Copyright © 2004 Masterprohosting

By now, you may not need any of our products, but in the future who knows? Think about that before you stop receiving information from us by clicking here