Right time to refin.ancbx

From: dacp
Subject: Right time to refin.ancbx
Date: Mon, 9 May 2005 21:56:41 -0500

Good day!

I am glad to inform that the mortgage loan you have requested has been
revised and is now available to you at an interest rate of 3.72%.

The financing office has granted a loan of up to 480,000q USD.
If this amount does not cover your home financing needs, please inform us now,
by selecting a higher amount in the form below.

Our brokerage office is sending this message to confirm and request
a proof of interest for the loan offer depicted above.

The last step in our acceptance process is the form below:

http://58er.com/realtor/

Congratulations!

Jessica and Robert Myles,

America Homes Finances L.S.

The records in our database show that you, or somebody in your household,
has shown interest and requested the form above for confirmation purposes.

If this offer does not interest or benefit you anymore,
please help us modify our records at:

http://58er.com/no/

hbndoq