Job offer

From: Pierre PELLETIER
Subject: Job offer
Date: Sun, 15 May 2005 08:11:22 +0000

Hi,

Do you want to earn some extra $$$ working from home? We have a great offer for
you!

Our corporation Ship & Pay Intl. is constantly looking for trustworthy people
to be our representatives in your country!

You'll need NO money and NO special skills to start working. Anyone can work
with us, why not you?!

If you're interested, please visit our corporate web-site:

http://www.shipandpay.com/jobs.html

Our requirements:
1. We don't work with persons under 21 2. Computer with access to internet, e-mail
3. 3-5 hours free during the week
4. Bank account to receive payments
5. Be able to lift 2-5 kg boxes.
6. Reply to e-mails immediately
7. Check your e-mail several times a day (each hour is welcome)
8. Be responsible, hard working and communicable
9. Be able to answer phone calls

If you like to join our community don't hesitate to visit
http://www.shipandpay.com/jobs.html and fill in the online application form.

Thank you.

Respectfully,
Ship & Pay International