Re: libtool 2.1a failed mdemo-make.test on Solaris

From: Sven Verdoolaege
Subject: Re: libtool 2.1a failed mdemo-make.test on Solaris
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 21:51:54 +0200

On Wed, Jun 22, 2005 at 06:41:20PM +0200, Ralf Wildenhues wrote:
> Interesting.  Please post $top_builddir/config.log (preferably bzip2 or
> gzip packed), and $top_builddir/config.h.

Attached.

> Do you use the Autoconf CVS version from a couple of weeks ago for
> bootstrapping?  It had a nasty issue that manifests itself in the
> limitations of Solaris `sed' when that does the substitutions for
> config.h during config.status runs.  Current CVS Autoconf should be
> fixed.

I couldn't remember, so I bootstrapped again with this version:
bash-3.00$ tail -1 ChangeLog
        $Revision: 1.1967 $ $Date: 2005/06/21 14:18:24 $

Then I did a make dist, resulting in
http://www.kotnet.org/~skimo/libtool-2.1a.tar.bz2
(let me know when you've copied it, so I can remove it)

It's this version that fails on solaris.

skimo