Re:

From: reiss
Subject: Re:
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 11:41:04 +0000

Meet the newest and most aggressive addition to Internet commerce -
http://7426.2005clearance.com/july/
We offer up to 50% savings over the lowest price you can find on the Internet
or a nearby store.
Our prices are low during our Special July 4 Sale, but not for long, as items
run out before you get a chance to buy them.
We offer quick order processing, online account reports, and live customer
support for existing customers.
What are you waiting for??? Click and shop!!!

http://5246.2005clearance.com/july/