unwanted moderation/spam measures

From: Ralf Wildenhues
Subject: unwanted moderation/spam measures
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2005 17:16:29 +0200

Just a short heads-up for people who have posted recently:

In an attempt to improve upon the spam situation, I've probably messed
up mailman filtering rules to the extent that currently, everyone is
moderated.  Please excuse this unwanted annoyance and a couple more[*]
which may turn up in the following couple of days -- we are trying to
come up with something that works better and produces less noise and
lets through less spam, for the libtool lists.  Resulting ideas and
measures will be announced here.

Regards, and sorry for the inconvenience,
Ralf

[*] this also serves as test message, others may follow, sorry.