Re: daily cvs snapshot does not exist

From: Gary V. Vaughan
Subject: Re: daily cvs snapshot does not exist
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 19:30:12 +0100

On 31 Aug 2005, at 16:59, Ralf Wildenhues wrote:

* Gary V. Vaughan wrote on Wed, Aug 31, 2005 at 05:42:56PM CEST:

Peter O'Gorman wrote:

Looks like there is no gnu/cvs dir on alpha.gnu.org, so no daily
snapshot. Do we need one?

Ick!  Yes, indeed.  Well spotted!

Can you write to the savannah admins (a support request through
the savannah project) and ask them to fix it, please?

FWIW, I believe it's been disabled since the breakin.

And while we're at chatting, if my laptop works tonight, I'll do
1.5.20, if you don't mind.

Yeah, that would be great!  Thanks :-D

Cheers,
    Gary.