Re: I do not found the PublicKey for libtool

From: Ralf Wildenhues
Subject: Re: I do not found the PublicKey for libtool
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 09:24:27 +0200

Hi Toshimi,

* Toshimi Niibo wrote on Mon, Oct 03, 2005 at 05:00:13AM CEST:

> I got the download's file "libtool-1.5.20.tar.gz.sig" and tar file.
> But, I do not found the Public Key for libtool.
> Could you give me correct web site for verify.

Sorry about that.  I signed it with my GPG pubkey 5D0CDCFC, which should
be importable from public keyservers, e.g. from hkp://subkeys.pgp.net
(by issuing `gpg --recv-keys 5D0CDCFC').
For reference, the key has the fingerprint
  357D 7084 216B D1CF 46AF  ABB2 3241 9B78 5D0C DCFC

Gary and Bob have done recent releases, too, their keys are
  Gary V. Vaughan  2983D606
  Peter O'Gorman   DF3B6004

We've discussed improving the key situation with Libtool developers
before (off-list), but not gotten around to changing it yet, sorry.
This mail has been signed with the corresponding key.