Re: HEAD build failure, just me?

From: Ralf Wildenhues
Subject: Re: HEAD build failure, just me?
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 10:14:58 +0100

Hi Peter,

* Peter O'Gorman wrote on Fri, Nov 25, 2005 at 01:42:23AM CET:
> Ralf Wildenhues wrote:
> >
> >Next try: add slash, so our sed script that creates libltdl/Makefile.am
> >removes this.  Add `.' so $(mkinstalldirs) has at least one argument.
>
> This works for me. Thanks. Yes I had --disable-dependency-tracking -
> apple's gcc with multiple -arch flags barfs with dependency flags.

Ah, ok.  So no bug in depcomp, good.

> BTW, this makes me sad:
> peter$ ping savannah.gnu.org
> PING savannah.gnu.org (199.232.41.3): 56 data bytes
> ^C
> --- savannah.gnu.org ping statistics ---
> 16 packets transmitted, 0 packets received, 100% packet loss

This is still the case.  However, cvs-over-ssh access works, it seems
they just killed ECHO reply.  HTTP works as well, and the webpage shows
an apology from a sysadmin who accidentally shut down the machine.  I
sent them a note: https://savannah.gnu.org/forum/forum.php?forum_id=4136