libtool creating wrong symbol names??

From: syn (sent by Nabble.com)
Subject: libtool creating wrong symbol names??
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 11:10:29 -0800 (PST)

Hi,
I'm creating a modular application that uses libtool to dlopen some modules, and I'm getting a problem when dlsym-ing. I did this sample module to track the problem:

module.cpp
--
#include <iostream>

using namespace std;

bool module_test(void *)
{
cout << "TEST OK" << endl;
return true;
}
--

relevant lines in Makefile.am
--

configure.in
--

The exact problem that I'm having is that the test program is unable to dlsym module_test, and the probable cause is this one:

$ nm .libs/libmodule.so | grep module_test
00000970 t _GLOBAL__I__Z11module_testPv
00000890 T _Z11module_testPv
$

If i try to dlsym that symbol it works correctly. Can anyone help me to fix this problem? Thanks,

Sent from the Gnu - Libtool - Discuss forum at Nabble.com.