Re: libtool shared libraries support on skyos

From: Peter Speybrouck
Subject: Re: libtool shared libraries support on skyos
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 03:36:16 +0100

Hi Ralf,

Robert, the author of SkyOS had a question regarding your comments:

-> regarding libtool, which linker information did he want to have exactly?

Could you tell me with a little more details which information is
needed? I will pass the info along to Robert so he can provide you
with the desired info.
I'm not asking to start porting libtool to skyos right away, but if we
know what is needed, we might be able to get started.

Thanks,
Peter