Re: Re: Porting libtool to SkyOS

From: Robert Szeleney
Subject: Re: Re: Porting libtool to SkyOS
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 17:14:42 +0200

Ralf Wildenhues <address@hidden>

20.04.2006 16:40

An
Robert Szeleney <address@hidden>
Kopie
address@hidden
Thema
Re: Porting libtool to SkyOS

Hi Ralf!

Here is the log.

Before I did '( ./bootstrap && ./configure && make && make check VERBOSE=x ) 2>&1 | tee log') I rebuilt and reinstalled autoconf-2.59c, automake-1.9.6 and m4-1.4.4.

> ( ./bootstrap && ./configure && make && make check VERBOSE=x ) 2>&1 |
>    tee log
> and send the log.

> This is weird.  Let's see those errors.

configure.ac: no proper invocation of AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE was found.
configure.ac: You should verify that configure.ac invokes AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE,
configure.ac: that aclocal.m4 is present in the top-level directory,
configure.ac: and that aclocal.m4 was recently regenerated (using aclocal).
tests/Makefile.am:51: HAVE_CXX does not appear in AM_CONDITIONAL
tests/Makefile.am:52: HAVE_F77 does not appear in AM_CONDITIONAL
tests/Makefile.am:58: HAVE_F77 does not appear in AM_CONDITIONAL
configure.ac:55: error: possibly undefined macro: AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE
      See the Autoconf documentation.
configure.ac:107: error: possibly undefined macro: AM_CONDITIONAL
autoheader: error: AC_CONFIG_HEADERS not found in configure.ac
configure.ac: no proper invocation of AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE was found.
configure.ac: You should verify that configure.ac invokes AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE,
configure.ac: that aclocal.m4 is present in the top-level directory,
configure.ac: and that aclocal.m4 was recently regenerated (using aclocal).
Makefile.am:5: INSTALL_LTDL does not appear in AM_CONDITIONAL
Makefile.am:12: CONVENIENCE_LTDL does not appear in AM_CONDITIONAL
configure.ac:53: error: possibly undefined macro: AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE
      See the Autoconf documentation.
configure.ac:54: error: possibly undefined macro: AM_CONFIG_HEADER
configure:19209: error: possibly undefined macro: AM_CONDITIONAL
configure.ac: no proper invocation of AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE was found.
configure.ac: You should verify that configure.ac invokes AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE,
configure.ac: that aclocal.m4 is present in the top-level directory,
configure.ac: and that aclocal.m4 was recently regenerated (using aclocal).
configure.ac:32: error: possibly undefined macro: AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE
      See the Autoconf documentation.
configure.ac: no proper invocation of AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE was found.
configure.ac: You should verify that configure.ac invokes AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE,
configure.ac: that aclocal.m4 is present in the top-level directory,
configure.ac: and that aclocal.m4 was recently regenerated (using aclocal).
Makefile.am:16: BINARY_HELLDL does not appear in AM_CONDITIONAL
Makefile.am:33: BINARY_HELLDL does not appear in AM_CONDITIONAL
configure.ac:32: error: possibly undefined macro: AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE
      See the Autoconf documentation.
configure.ac:58: error: possibly undefined macro: AM_CONDITIONAL
[...]
configure.ac:56: error: possibly undefined macro: AM_CONDITIONAL
configure.ac: no proper invocation of AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE was found.
configure.ac: You should verify that configure.ac invokes AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE,
configure.ac: that aclocal.m4 is present in the top-level directory,
configure.ac: and that aclocal.m4 was recently regenerated (using aclocal).
configure.ac:34: error: possibly undefined macro: AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE
      See the Autoconf documentation.
autoheader: error: AC_CONFIG_HEADERS not found in configure.ac
configure.ac: no proper invocation of AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE was found.
configure.ac: You should verify that configure.ac invokes AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE,
configure.ac: that aclocal.m4 is present in the top-level directory,
configure.ac: and that aclocal.m4 was recently regenerated (using aclocal).
configure.ac:30: error: possibly undefined macro: AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE
      See the Autoconf documentation.
configure.ac:31: error: possibly undefined macro: AM_CONFIG_HEADER
./configure: line 1918: syntax error near unexpected token `libtool,'
./configure: line 1918: `AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE(libtool, 1.5.22)'

I also tried to autoconf a few other packages like gettext, patch, gtk, cairo, .... without any error.
Any idea?

Thanks,

Robert!