Re: Re: Re: Re: Porting libtool to SkyOS

From: Robert Szeleney
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Porting libtool to SkyOS
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 18:10:06 +0200

> This is too small.  aclocal.m4 should contain some macros from Automake.
> You didn't by any chance remove the AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE call from
> configure.ac in your changes?

No, I didn't touch any file.

Do you think that this is rather an autoconf/m4/coreutils/... instead of a libtool problem?
Anway, I'm currently doing a 'make check' for autoconf, automake and m4. Maybe there is a general problem with these tools which just happens to be a problem when trying to build libtool.

Thanks,
Robert