Libtool 1.5.22 (almost) ported to SkyOS

From: Robert Szeleney
Subject: Libtool 1.5.22 (almost) ported to SkyOS
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 17:05:22 +0200

Hi!

Finally it looks like that libtool is working.

I can now successfully compile cairo-1.0.2, fontconf-2.3.93, libxml2-2.6.23,  and a few more to shared libraries.

Though I have one question regarding the -no-undefined flag.

Is it possible that a lot of packages which actually don't have undefined symbols in the resulting shared library don't set this flag at all?
One of these packages is glib, for instance. Once I added the -no-undefined to makefile.am, it built correctly. So I guess this is something I should bug the glib people instead?

Anyway, I will do a few more tests and send a patch once everything is working correctly.

Thanks
Robert!