RE: Problems on Solaris 10 (sparc)

From: Brandon Molnar
Subject: RE: Problems on Solaris 10 (sparc)
Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 18:50:53 -0400

Hi Ralf,

After looking around on the PHP bug site, I found out that my problem isn't
a bug with PHP or libtool at all!  It was actually a problem with the
pre-installed version of Net-SNMP 5.0.9 with Solaris 10.  I grabbed a
pre-compiled version of Net-SNMP 5.1.4 from sunfreeware.com and was able to
then re-compile and run CLI PHP with no errors!

Thank you very much for all your help!

Brandon