Re: Multiple definitions on Darwin, using convenience libs

From: Peter O'Gorman
Subject: Re: Multiple definitions on Darwin, using convenience libs
Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2006 00:51:21 +0900

On Wed, 2006-07-05 at 17:20 +0200, Florian Schricker wrote:
> Ok, I had some confusions there; libtool was "Darwin's libtool" - I
> should have used glibtool like I already glibtoolize. Nonetheless I
> installed libtool-1.5.22 locally and have it in PATH first. Plus I added
> an include-dir to aclocal to the installed libtool.ac. Looks like
>
>       aclocal -I m4 -I /Users/eyerq/local/share/libtool/libltdl

Shouldn't this be:
        aclocal -I m4 -I /Users/eyerq/local/share/aclocal
?

configure GNU libtool with --program-prefix=g, then make and install.

Then, if you `env LIBTOOLIZE=glibtoolize ACLOCAL='aclocal -I m4
-I /Users/eyerq/local/share/aclocal' autoreconf -fvi` you should be
ready to go.

Hope this is of some help,
Peter