Re: mac os x framework linking target

From: Daniel Rogers
Subject: Re: mac os x framework linking target
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 19:54:49 -0700

On Jul 28, 2006, at 4:10 PM, Peter O'Gorman wrote:

Also, you seem to be looking at libtool-1.5.x which is not where any new feature would be implemented, you should probably check out the libtool sources from cvs if you want to hack on them, however, I really don't think it a good idea.

ok, I can see that. How do I tell libtool I want to link a shared library named "Foo?"

When I try to do:
libtool --mode=link -o Foo ...
It tries to link a program, which transforms some of my -l arguments and ignores -version-info.

If it try to do
libtool --mode=link -shext "" -o GTIntl.la it complaints that libtool libraries have to start with "lib"

--
Daniel