Re: Problem with '-L' switch.

From: Vaclav Havlik
Subject: Re: Problem with '-L' switch.
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 11:53:41 +0200 (CEST)

Hello Ralf.
I removed the trailing slashes from all occurences of sys_lib_search_path_spec,
but it didn't help.
Then I removed whole '/usr/lib' from all occurences of sys_lib_search_path_spec
and it didn't help either.

I have a vague idea that the problem might be that there is a variable
containing many such paths with '/usr/lib' at the end and then, in a for cycle,
this variable is reorganized into another variable leftside-right, so
'/usr/lib' comes to the beginning of the list. I can't find the place as the
libtool script is complicated.
And, as I said, it seems that there may be dependency on whether ELF has RPATH
or not.

Because, my problem is, that '-L/usr/lib' comes before my paths and system libs
are used instead of my libs.

Thanks. V.