Re: Problem with LT 2.1a

From: Peter O'Gorman
Subject: Re: Problem with LT 2.1a
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2006 00:28:39 +0900

On Sep 7, 2006, at 12:10 AM, Ralf Wildenhues wrote:

We could add another interface
  lt_dlopen_flags (const char *filename, int flags);

I'd prefer to be more specific - lt_dlopen_global(const char * filename)

The docs would specify that it would attempt to open it in the global namespace, but may, in fact, open it locally if there is no API to open globally.

Allowing flags as you note would be my second choice.

I do believe that an extra libltdl API is warranted here.

Peter