gcov

From: Baurzhan Ismagulov
Subject: gcov
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 14:19:32 +0200

Hello all,

I use libtool 1.5.22 in my project. I have the following directory
structure:

/dir/
/dir/build/
/dir/build/.libs/
/dir/build/.libs/a.o
/dir/build/a.lo
/dir/build/a.o
/dir/prj/
/dir/prj/a/
/dir/prj/a/a.c

When I call gcov under /dir/build, it says "stamp mismatch with graph
file" (perhaps the *.gc* files do not match a.o?). So I call it from
/dir/build/.libs. In this case, a.c is looked for in ../prj/a, which
doesn't exist. So, I've ln -s ../prj /dir/build/prj. Then gcov works as
expected. Is there a better way to do that?

Thanks in advance,
Baurzhan.