Re: test failures

From: Bob Friesenhahn
Subject: Re: test failures
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 23:49:26 -0500 (CDT)

On Sat, 28 Oct 2006, Ralf Wildenhues wrote:

(Spent the afternoon teaching reciprocal space in hexagonal crystals, so
I'm quite sure sin(pi/2) = 1 :-) )

LOL.  The test was written to prove you wrong.  :->

I've checked in the patch below, to hopefully fix all the glitches I put
in that test.  Now it should really do what I intended it to do.
However, I do not know how portable such setup is that depends upon
library ordering in both static and non-static case: the test is to find
out.  Could you try it (and report the system you tried)?

The test was failing under Solaris 9, but now I see these final results:

## Test results. ##

43 tests behaved as expected.
3 tests were skipped.

Bob