Sun Studio 11 request ...

From: Edward Maros
Subject: Sun Studio 11 request ...
Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2006 10:29:00 -0800

I am using 1.5.22 of libtool and noticed that libtool hard codes -lCstd and -lCrun. It would be better for libtool to use -library=Cstd by default and allow the user to over write if they pass -library on the command line. This is an issue for me as I need the stlport4 library's definition of the std C++ library. I have had to had patch libtool for several packages (including my own) because of this limitation.

Thanks,
Ed