Libtool HEAD testsuite

From: Duft Markus
Subject: Libtool HEAD testsuite
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 16:08:42 +0100

Hi!

I'm currently working on porting my wgcc patches from 1.5.22 to HEAD
(*pfff*). Now recently i changed the default output of wgcc to a.exe, so
i have an extension for my exe's, since otherwise they don't really work
that good in some cases ;o)

However, no i realized, that the whole libtool testsuite does *not*
think about any possible extension, but simply calls the executable with
the basename only.

In order to port my patches i need the testsuite to recognize exe's...
What should i do?

Cheers, Markus