Libtool 1.5.22 on Solaris 10 (was: (no subject))

From: Ralf Wildenhues
Subject: Libtool 1.5.22 on Solaris 10 (was: (no subject))
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 20:26:00 +0100

Hello Bob,

Thanks for the report.  Next time please remember to set a Subject:,
otherwise the message is very likely to be swallowed by the Spam eater.

* Bob Stemper wrote on Fri, Jan 19, 2007 at 11:29:49PM CET:
> Is there a newer version of libtool for Solaris 10?  I tried the  1.5.22
> version but had  make errors (with libltdl.a and ltdl.o)

Weird, over here it builds fine on Solaris 10.  Please post the exact
error and the compile or link command that caused it.  Please also post
  ./libtool --config

Thanks.