Re: ltmain.m4sh patch for cwrappersource

From: Ralf Wildenhues
Subject: Re: ltmain.m4sh patch for cwrappersource
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2007 20:48:25 +0200

Hello Christopher,

* Christopher Hulbert wrote on Tue, Apr 03, 2007 at 08:36:02PM CEST:
> The attached patch allows compilers without unistd.h to generate
> executables on windows 32 and 64-bit. This may not be the desired
> version since it will be active on at least the MINGW host. On the
> other hand, MINGW will support the code so it may not be a big deal.

Thanks for your patch.  But really when porting to a w64 system
(including a specific compiler and toolset), I'd prefer a reasonably
complete port, at least including testsuite output and the like, so
we can tell our users what to expect.  I imagine it needs several more
changes, at least for libltdl.