RE: Wrong libstdc++ picked

From: Vishal Soni-G20083
Subject: RE: Wrong libstdc++ picked
Date: Wed, 2 May 2007 20:44:49 +0800

Hello Ralf,

I think I fixed the problem, and compiled my executable successfully.

I removed all .la files in the folder
/opt/montavista/cge/devkit/ppc/74xx/targets/usr/lib, which I'm providing
with -L option.

I also observed that after doing this change, it is not linking
libstdc++ at all. Any ways, I don't care about it, as my executable
doesn't require it to be linked with libstdc++ at first place.

Thanks
Vishal Soni.