Re: Avoiding compiler warnings/errors with function pointers

From: Reuben Thomas
Subject: Re: Avoiding compiler warnings/errors with function pointers
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 20:34:38 +0100 (BST)

On Tue, 5 Jun 2007, Peter O'Gorman wrote:

freeBSD has a dlfunc() function that behaves like dlsym but returns a
function pointer, last time I looked it was implemented using a union...
wait, let me look again...:
http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/~checkout~/src/lib/libc/gen/dlfunc.c?rev=1.3;content-type=text%2Fplain

I think it is even in our TODO to have libltdl do this somehow, in the
meantime, Reuben can do something similar in his own code.

I am on Linux, where I can't see a similar function.

--
http://rrt.sc3d.org/ | think tank, n.  a safe container for noxious gases