Creating ONLY static libraries

From: Omri Azencot
Subject: Creating ONLY static libraries
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 14:16:58 +0200

Hello
I am using libtool 1.5.23 during the building process, I am also using autoconf(2.61) to create the configure file.
in configure.ac I used the macro AC_DISABLE_SHARED, and in the log I got the following line:

checking whether to build shared libraries... no

but, after "make install" the package did installed in the installation folder files of the type *.la *.dll.a.

My goal is to create only static libraries of this module, am I missing something ?

thanks in advance

Azencot Omri