Re: link_all_deplibs feature

From: Ralf Wildenhues
Subject: Re: link_all_deplibs feature
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2007 18:00:31 +0200

* Ralf Wildenhues wrote on Thu, Sep 06, 2007 at 05:58:05PM CEST:
> Hello Alexander,
[...]

It seems that my message did not get through to Alexander, he contacted
me off-list.  Well, I had you in To: in my previous message, so there is
little reason to assume that another off-list message of mine (stating
that you please reply on-list ;-)  will get through to you.  So, in the
hope that you will again check online archives:

Please re-send your question on this list.  You can use for example this
web interface to compose a direct followup:
<http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.gnu.libtool.general/8500/focus=8501>
I will happily answer on-list then.

Thanks,