Relinking issue

From: Duft Markus
Subject: Relinking issue
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 10:40:24 +0200

Hi!

I'm again having issues with relinking: I have
shlibpath_overrides_runpath set to yes (which is really true now for my
compiler), which effectively prevents relinking, but only of libraries.

Somehow executables are still relinked, and i just can't find the place
where this happens. Something in the back of my mind tells me that it
has something to do with the lt-${name} executables, could this be
correct?

In my last port of libtool, i simply removed the lt- from the program
name and as far as i remember this solved the issue. Still i think this
is not correct.

Cheers, Markus

--
4.-5. Oktober 2007
Salomon Automation am Meraner Forum fur Familienunternehmen

17.-19. Oktober 2007
Salomon Automation am 24. Deutschen Logistik-Kongress der BVL, Berlin; Stand
W/09

14. November 2007
Salomon Automation an der LogIT Retail im Leopoldsmuseum in Wien

Salomon Automation GmbH - Friesachstrasse 15 - A-8114 Friesach bei Graz
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Friesach bei Graz
UID-NR:ATU28654300 - Firmenbuchnummer: 49324 K
Firmenbuchgericht: Landesgericht fur Zivilrechtssachen Graz