Re: GNU Libtool 2.1b released (alpha release)

From: Bob Friesenhahn
Subject: Re: GNU Libtool 2.1b released (alpha release)
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 23:09:45 -0600 (CST)

On Fri, 1 Feb 2008, Gary V. Vaughan wrote:

What does this show in your environment?

$ grep lt_ltdl_dir= configure
lt_ltdl_dir='ltdl'
$ grep lt_libobj_prefix
lt_dlopen_dir="$lt_ltdl_dir"; lt_libobj_prefix="$lt_ltdl_dir/"
      _ltdl_libobjs="$_ltdl_libobjs $lt_libobj_prefix$i.$ac_objext"
      _ltdl_ltlibobjs="$_ltdl_ltlibobjs $lt_libobj_prefix$i.lo"

The same.

What version of autoconf are you using?

2.61

Did you apply my small patch to the GraphicsMagick configure.ac and bootstrap scripts?

I am not aware of any small patch from you. Is it diminishingly small so I might not have seen it? :-)

FYI: Down-reving libtool to the version current as of 2008-01-28 produces a working libtool.

I do recall Ralph mentioning to you a couple of days ago that something breaks GraphicsMagick but I did not pay much attention at the time.

Bob
Bob Friesenhahn