Re: Subject: [libtool 2.1c] testsuite: 44 45 46 failed

From: Ralf Wildenhues
Subject: Re: Subject: [libtool 2.1c] testsuite: 44 45 46 failed
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 09:00:01 +0100

[ cutting libtool-patches ]

* Duft Markus wrote on Mon, Feb 11, 2008 at 08:28:50AM CET:

> I have ported (again) libtool to windows using parity. No I'm stuck with
> the last three testsuite failures, which I just can't find causes for...

Please enter the top build directory, execute these commands, and post
log-interix1.gz:

( mkdir t
cd t
../libtoolize --copy --ltdl=sub/ltdl
ls -lart sub/ltdl
rm -rf sub
../libtoolize --ltdl=sub/ltdl
ls -lart sub/ltdl
cd ../tests/testsuite.dir/44
head Makefile.in configure sub/ltdl/Makefile.in sub/ltdl/configure
make -n distdir
) 2>&1 | tee log-interix1
gzip log-interix1

Thanks,