Re: use git repository for Libtool

From: Peter O'Gorman
Subject: Re: use git repository for Libtool
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2008 21:03:27 -0600

Gary V. Vaughan wrote:
> Hi Peter,
>
> On 5 Mar 2008, at 21:19, Peter O'Gorman wrote:
>> Gary V. Vaughan wrote:

>>> I'm particularly interested in whether anyone will die (well,
>>> maybe not die exactly... but if you're life will be considerably
>>> worse, at least) if we *don't* provide a read-only cvs mirror of
>>> that git repository...
>>
>> Ooh - could someone remind me when we do switch to git, I will need to
>> change the scripts that create the daily snapshots.
>
> Don't forget that you will need to change the scripts that create the
> daily snapshots when we do switch to git.

Ok ok, just let me forget to update the scripts, that has got to be
better than all this abuse via email. :)

At least Bob replied off-list when he pointed out my grammatical error
in asking to be reminded when we switch to git (rather then asking to be
reminded to update the scripts).

Bunch of pedants!! :)

Peter
--