Re: supportof the cegcc compiler

From: Bob Friesenhahn
Subject: Re: supportof the cegcc compiler
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 14:26:47 -0500 (CDT)

On Fri, 14 Mar 2008, Vincent Torri wrote:

is there a web page that describes what to do, exactly ?

See http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/libtool.

You would want to check the code out from CVS HEAD. I am not sure if MSYS can bootstrap libtool so you might need to use Cygwin to do that. Latest versions of autoconf, automake, and m4 are required in order to bootstrap. Executing the bootstrap script is likely to take a *long* time.

Test with 'configure', 'make', and 'make check'.

As I'm using mingw, i can test it too :)

Good!

Bob
Bob Friesenhahn