Re: libtoolize does not detect libltld directory correctly or what?

From: RafałMużyło
Subject: Re: libtoolize does not detect libltld directory correctly or what?
Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 13:13:14 +0000 (UTC)

Well, I'm definitely not a libtool expert, but I think the reason is the a same,
as I stated in gentoo bug 221879.
Previously, libtool docs suggested, that AC_LIBLTDL_CONVENIENCE can be called
without AC_WITH_LTDL. While it did work in most cases, I think it was
not-quite-correct in the first place (I'd like some comment on that from libtool
devs).
And of course, there's still that issue of incompatibility of handling
AC_CONFIG_SUBDIRS(libltdl) between libtool 1.5 and 2.