Re: Testing doesn't work so well, but it builds

From: Bruce Korb
Subject: Re: Testing doesn't work so well, but it builds
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 17:18:59 -0700

Hi Brian, Harlan, and libtool-ers,

On Tue, Jun 24, 2008 at 4:59 PM, Brian Utterback
<address@hidden> wrote:

> [...]

I need to point out that "he" isn't doing anything with the "-R".
I have to depend upon libtool to take canonical link commands
and transform them into whatever is needed for a particular platform.
If the "-R" option to the linker is not being configured correctly,
then they need to know about it.

I'll update my libtool as soon as there is a fix.

Regards, Bruce