Re: .gcno files removed from .libs directory

From: Vincent Torri
Subject: Re: .gcno files removed from .libs directory
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2008 12:42:47 +0200 (CEST)

Hey,

* Vincent Torri wrote on Fri, Aug 29, 2008 at 05:38:59PM CEST:

I'm compiling two libraries with the options -fprofile-arcs
-ftest-coverage passed to gcc.

The first one has .gcno files in his directory and the .libs sub
directory. The second one has .gcno files in his directory but not in the
.libs subdir. I paste below the Makefile.am of eash lib:

there is a difference in the creation of the libs.

libtool explicitely removes the .gcno files in the 2nd case:

libtool: link: rm -fr  .libs/eina_chained_mempool.gcno

Confirmed.  The patch below should fix it.  It still needs a test.

I have tried the patch and it works well :)

thank you

Vincent