a libtool program

From: Qiang Zhong
Subject: a libtool program
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2008 17:14:41 +0800

Hi all:

    I am a new user, In my project one source code main.c
and the library directory sundials.
----main.c

----sundials

        |------include

the libsundials.la has been construct in src directory, my main.c file use the libsundials.la, when I use the hand write makefile,I can compile main.c, but when I use configure.in and makefile.am I could not ,Could somebody help me chek
the file makefile.am where is wrong?

Thank you very much !
Eager to receive your letter!

the source cod can be download:
http://eyou.hzau.edu.cn/cgi-bin/storage_getshare?uid=zqiang320&domain=webmail.hzau.edu.cn&infotoken=0a03065uSBx5V0yXXULHtH8cBdXOo&down=no

--
Qiang Zhong
Key Lab of Agricultural Animal Genetics, Breeding and Reproduction of Ministry of Education