Re: problem when cross compiling with mingw32ce

From: Vincent Torri
Subject: Re: problem when cross compiling with mingw32ce
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 18:27:21 +0100 (CET)

Hey,

On Wed, 22 Oct 2008, Ralf Wildenhues wrote:

Since this is a dummy library only, the prudent thing for libtool to do
would be just to drop instances of -lm.  This is already done for some
other hosts.

I hope to address all the pending Libtool issues soonish.

currently, i'm not searching a wonderful patch, but a workaround for that problem. I'm unfortunately using more and more c++ because of the win32 api which sometimes requires c++ parts of code. Hence i don't have any DLL at all.

if you don't even have the time to write a workaround, please tell me where i should look in ltmain.sh, so that i can least try to find that workaround myself.

thank you

Vincent Torri