Re: git history buglet - I'm not the author of /that/...

From: Peter Rosin
Subject: Re: git history buglet - I'm not the author of /that/...
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 09:31:36 +0100

Den 2009-01-15 09:20 skrev Ralf Wildenhues:
The easiest for us would be if you and Gary (and we) just didn't mind
all that much.  We'll certainly blame Gary on leftover bugs stemming
from those changes; those reorganizations were prominent enough not to
leave any doubts as to their author.  :-)

*lol*, no I don't mind at all. It's an obvious case. I'm not requesting
that anything should be done about it.

I would like to apologize for not having been diligent enough back then
to spot these glitches in the filter-branch script.  Should have caught
these instances, and it wouldn't have been all that hard, either.

No hard feelings at all. Perfect is the enemy of good, as someone once
said.

Cheers,
Peter