Re: cccl usage

From: tsuna
Subject: Re: cccl usage
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2009 17:29:27 +0100

(catching up on some super old emails)

On Wed, Jan 7, 2009 at 8:07 PM, Ralf Wildenhues <address@hidden> wrote:
> * Peter Rosin wrote on Wed, Jan 07, 2009 at 02:09:38PM CET:
>>
>> Ralf, I have a vague memory of you mentioning that you knew of a
>> project that was using cccl to provide its Windows port, do you
>> remember which project that was? Is anyone else aware of any cccl
>> users?
>
> Hmm.  Markus Duft started out with cccl IIRC, but quickly switched to
> implementing his own program.  Benoit has made some changes to the
> script, maybe he knows more (Cc:ed).

I used cccl in my previous company, the latest version when I left was
at http://tsunanet.net/~tsuna/cccl
I don't know if they still use it though.  But when I was there we
could build all our projects (including Qt-based projects) with the
autotools using the MSVC tools (cl.exe and so on).  It was very
convenient, we could build all our targets (many combinations of
compilers / architectures) in just the same way.

>> Pretty please!
>
> Available time is so rare ATM, sorry for all the huge delays.

:D

--
Benoit Sigoure aka Tsuna
EPITA Research and Development Laboratory