Re: libtool problem on system with 32 and 64 bit libraries

From: Markus Elfring
Subject: Re: libtool problem on system with 32 and 64 bit libraries
Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 19:43:23 +0200

> My idea is to put this in one config file at a standard location which
> can include site specific information.  This could include information
> such as special compile/link flags required for a particular
> architecture format and expected subdirectory or library file naming.
> It would list architecture formats which apply for that system.

I am also interested to convert the wording from the specification into
something where specific default settings can be processed automatically.
http://pathname.com/fhs/pub/fhs-2.3.html#LIBLTQUALGTALTERNATEFORMATESSENTIAL

Will it be worth to invite more software developers to proposals and
participation in the required modelling of data structures and programming
interfaces?

Regards,
Markus